Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Vegetarian Multivitamin Supplement with Folate, Iron, Probiotics & Ginger | Non-GMO, Dairy & Gluten Free, Best Whole Food Vitamin for Mom & Baby, 90 Capsules

Proper nutrition during pregnancy


Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Vegetarian Multivitamin Supplement with Folate, Iron, Probiotics & Ginger | Non-GMO, Dairy & Gluten Free, Best Whole Food Vitamin for Mom & Baby, 90 Capsules
 buy-button


Turkish subtitle support is also available for this video. To enable this

Healthy eating is good for me and my child

If I eat healthily, my baby will have everything I need for development.
My child's body resistance is strong and less ill.

Body weight and pregnancy

How much weight I need to gain during pregnancy depends on my body weight before pregnancy.

Ø Normal weight before pregnancy (BMI 19 - 25): 11.5 - 16 kg weight gain
Ø Excess weight before pregnancy (BMI> 25): 7 - 11.5 kg weight gain
BMI (Body Mass Index) = Body weight (kg) / Height (m2)


I get the best nutrition in pregnancy

How often do I have to eat?

I need at least five meals a day. In order for my child to receive energy immediately, I must eat my first meal immediately after taking off.


How much more food do I need now?

In order to feed my child well, I only have to eat an extra small snack each day.

For example, I could eat more:

1 grain bread with 2 slices of lean cheese and 1 tomato OR

1 cup muesli with 250 ml skim milk OR

1 pack of butter skimmed milk (500 ml) and an apple

Pregnant women should drink too much liquid!

At least 2 liters per day, best water, mineral water, unsweetened fruit teas or highly diluted fruit and vegetable juices (100%)


Things I have to eat every day

4 handfuls of vegetables and 2 handfuls of fruit

5 servings of cereal, best milled with crust: whole wheat bread, pasta, rice, polenta, millet, ...

3 servings of milk and dairy products: a small box of yogurt, 1 glass of milk, 2 slices of cheese, ...

→ I need one more portion from the 4th month of pregnancy!

1 - 2 tablespoons good liquid vegetable oil: Rapeseed oil, olive oil, walnut oil, sunflower oil, .....

→ One tablespoon of oil instead of 1 tablespoon can eat nuts


Things I have to eat every week

2 - 3 palms sized meat or salami / sausage (lean)

1 - 2 palm sized servings of fish (Example: salmon, herring, (sea) trout, Alpine salmon)

Up to 3 eggs

Rarely desserts (chocolate wafers, a piece of chocolate, a small cake, etc.), lemonade (Cola, iced tea, ....) or salty and greasy snacks (chips, popcorn, french fries, etc.).

What can I do to prevent complaints during pregnancy?

Nausea / Vomiting

Eat more than one small meal, eat something small in bed early in the morning (1 slice of meat, toast, ...), drink enough liquid (eg ginger tea), eat bread or multigrain yogurt as light meal, move in fresh air, eat open the glass while cooking

Digestive complaints

Eating more than one small meal, chewing well, drinking too much liquid, avoiding too much action, gassing dishes (cabbage, leek, onion, green beans, peas, beans, ..), no carbonic acid, eating black cumin, fennel and anise taste, avoid constipation foods (chocolate, cocoa, white flour products) such as white bread, banana, rice, ..), it is best to wholemeal bread.
Heartburn (Burp)

Many small meals, good chewing, avoiding too sour or very spicy food, avoid eating too fatty or sweet, no carbonic acid, not drinking little coffee or no coffee, chewing nuts for a long time in intense stomach burning, reaching for a little after dinner (slightly raised) !)

Attention:

No smoking, no alcohol or alcoholic foods
If my doctor told me, I should take them.
Not to lose weight
Do not drink too much coffee, black or green tea (no more than 2-3 cups of coffee or 4 cups of tea per day), no energy drinks
Raw or poorly cooked salami / sausage, fish, eggs or seafood, smoked fish should not be eaten
Products obtained from raw milk such as raw milk or raw milk cheese should not be drunk / eaten.
Offal should not be eaten
Heavy fish such as tuna, swordfish, flounder, pike should not be eaten

Movement

In addition to healthy eating, it is important that I act adequately. You can walk, walk, swim, yoga etc. every day. I need to do simple moves like. My family can support me on this because it is good for the whole family to act.


27AXX
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Vegetarian Multivitamin Supplement with Folate, Iron, Probiotics & Ginger | Non-GMO, Dairy & Gluten Free, Best Whole Food Vitamin for Mom & Baby, 90 Capsules